Thoughts from Dr. Luke: Effective Herbal Treatment Correlated with MEAS (Part 1)
Posted by Dr. Luke on
Effective Herbal Treatment Correlated with Meridian Energy Analysis System
by Luke Cua. Ph.D.OMD.CA.
1. How important is the Meridian Energy Analysis System?
It is a type of integrated diagnostic method. Through Western diagnostic methods, only about 40% of the patient's symptoms are detected, but the other 60% is left undetected. Western diagnosis includes blood tests, EKG x-rays, ultrasounds, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine scans, and various scopes etc.
Since the meridian energy analysis was invented, this new method allows us to diagnosis 40% of the 60% symptoms that was missing from the conventional diagnosis. After diagnosing a patient's symptoms, the system is able to prescribe the proper herbal formula that will be most beneficial to the patient. Results from the herbal supplement can be noticed in a short period of 3 to 14 days.
2. What is the Meridian Energy Analysis System?
According to the changes in electric resistance from the acupuncture points, the computer is able to analyze the energy flow through the patient's twelve meridians.
3. Why Choose new vita's Meridian Energy Analysis System
new vita's Meridian Energy Analysis System - Professional Plus is a safe and easy way to provide a fast, precise and non-invasive examination for your clients. It is especially designed for research institutions, doctors, and health businesses.
MEAS© combines Traditional Chinese Medicine and new technology to allow you to keep track of the secrets of human life. It prevents dysfunction early, and improves, extends and saves lives.
- Offers a professional management database, which records client’s history and information
- Provides analysis information on physical energy, mental-emotional states, metabolism, musculo-skeletal balance, autonomic nervous system, and the vital organs
- Includes advice on choice of herbal therapy and acupuncture points based on results of analysis
- Provides objective color reports for clients
- Recommended for labs or institutions
- Capable of automatically compensating for temperature and voltage fluctuation to maintain precision
- Intelligent detection of valid meridian measurement to prevent erroneous results
- Improved data analysis using proprietary algorithm that increases the conformity to scientific findings
- Patent pending probe design that maintains pressure consistence within the same measurement, as well as across multiple measurements to decrease variability
- Easy comparison of multiple previously recorded meridian measurements
If used in conjunction with new vita® herbal system, MEAS© can help you become an instant successful Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
To learn more about new vita's Meridian Energy Analysis System - Professional Plus, please click HERE to for details.